Follow Me!! :)

Friday 25 October 2013

Wicked halloween card

Hey all!!
Its digital week over at 365 Cards! The blog is celebrating the world of digital images... This week I used DRS Halloween images. Here is my card:
I coloured the spooky image with Stampin' up chalks... I was determined to use them, as they have been sitting in my cupboard untouched. The sentiment I cut up and matted on purple cardstock. 
Challenges: Word Art Wednesday- Anything goes
Rhedd and Roses- Anything goes
Hanna stamps- Anything goes
Artistic impressions- Anything goes

Thanks for looking!
Letisha

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for entering this fab card in Rhedd and Rosie's challenge, good luck! Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with our 18th Challenge at Rhedd and Rosies Challenge Blog.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete